November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997, background and experience includes curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging; leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Currently lead the social media effort at KPMG LLP leading both external social media promotion and support for the firm as well as internal awareness, education and training on leveraging social media for business development and business intellignece. Specialist in leveraging social media to build and grow online communities via real-time interaction, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization.
Avid social media participant professionally and personally; led industry discussions on social media and community moderation. Leverage Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- Season's Greedy! Only @Ticetkmaster can turn $25 purchase delivered by email that I have to print myself into a $34.95 cost +~40% in fees! 1 day ago
- RT @StephanieFrasco: 15 second videos are used least, but they produce the best click-through rates in the social video space. #Instvideo h… 1 day ago
- The Top 10 TV Shows of 2013 - According to Social Media pinterest.com/pin/2406617923… 2 days ago
- Brother, can you spare a dime? The TSA made half a million dollars last year because you forgot your change wapo.st/1blN7lS 2 days ago
- I just pledged on Black 47 (@blackfortyseven): Last Call bit.ly/19WTIpF @PledgeMusic #rock #celticrock #celticcrush 3 days ago