November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997 including curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging (B2C); leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Currently lead the social media effort at KPMG LLP responsible for social media policy, strategy and tactics; social media promotion and support for the firm's thought leadership and personnel -- both organic and paid; internal awareness, education and training on leveraging social media for business development and business intelligence and digital advertising.
Specialist in leveraging social media to achieve business goals, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization.
Avid social media participant professionally and personally leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Slideshare, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- Hey @TheView, #Broadway is all about live performances, Letting the musical @OnYourFeetBway #lipsynch is a #fail on you both. 1 day ago
- mobile, Mobile, MOBILE! (another in a series) Chart: How Smartphones Assist Americans' Holiday Shopping bit.ly/1LDAvZl 1 day ago
- While maybe not technically the 1st thing bought over the 'net @PizzaHut was the first #eCommerce site #blackfriday di.gg/1PgbMC5 1 day ago
- Thank you for being a part of my life. instagram.com/p/-jxjMvpLjC/ 2 days ago
- Join Cyndi Lauper as her VIP guest in NYC! Better yet, donate to a good cause, the #TrueColors Fund. omaze.com/experiences/cy… 3 days ago
- LinkedIn’s Top Ten Most Engaged U.S. Marketers 2014
- Thanksgiving 2014 — Thank You
- Ron Casalotti, US Social Media Lead for @KPMG_US, presenting social media best practices to retired firm partners
- A Post About the THING That Bloggers and Others Hate Getting
- The ultimate guide to Twitterspeak, from the FBI, of course!