November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997, background and experience includes curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging; leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Specialist in leveraging social media to build and grow online communities via real-time interaction, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization. Avid social media participant professionally and personally; has led industry discussions on social media and community moderation. Leverages Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- When company goals = employees goals = there's a greater chance of success; Social media's role: bit.ly/10M21wy 23 hours ago
- Search, social and discovery are essential for a ssuccesful content strategy: Content Rule of Three - bit.ly/184jWHu 1 day ago
- As a headline junkie, I love this: Big rig carrying fruit crashes on 210 Freeway, creates jam - lat.ms/10M06Z6 1 day ago
- One of my favorite recurring posts by @MUGuide: 89 Things To Do With Visitors This Summer in #NYC bit.ly/10ICgNI 2 days ago
- BIG consumer relations miss: Got Questions For Brands on Twitter? Expect A Response 38% of the Time bit.ly/163cBbC 2 days ago