November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997, background and experience includes curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging; leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Currently lead the social media effort at KPMG LLP leading both external social media promotion and support for the firm as well as internal awareness, education and training on leveraging social media for business development and business intellignece. Specialist in leveraging social media to build and grow online communities via real-time interaction, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization. Avid social media participant professionally and personally; led industry discussions on social media and community moderation. Leverage Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- When the social hits the fan (simulation): Protect the brand or die trying: inside a fake social media #crisis bit.ly/1Ne48nN 5 days ago
- Brackets broken? Dealing with March Sadness? Let's look at the field of 64 -- Mascot style bit.ly/1EUPXA1 #MarchMadness 6 days ago
- Heinz-sight - In a Krafty move, food giants to merge: MEGA MERGER: Kraft &Heinz combine; world's 5th-biggest food co. read.bi/1HFM8Cs 1 week ago
- My answer to @MuckRack Daily's trivia question: David Duchovny on the revived X-Files limited run (6 eps) series. 1 week ago
- mobile, Mobile, MOBILE! (another in a series) Who says #mobilemarketing is getting stronger? Follow the (ad) money: bit.ly/1xuMKaK 1 week ago
- LinkedIn’s Top Ten Most Engaged U.S. Marketers 2014
- Thanksgiving 2014 — Thank You
- Ron Casalotti, US Social Media Lead for @KPMG_US, presenting social media best practices to retired firm partners
- A Post About the THING That Bloggers and Others Hate Getting
- The ultimate guide to Twitterspeak, from the FBI, of course!