November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997, background and experience includes curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging; leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Currently lead the social media effort at KPMG LLP leading both external social media promotion and support for the firm as well as internal awareness, education and training on leveraging social media for business development and business intellignece. Specialist in leveraging social media to build and grow online communities via real-time interaction, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization.
Avid social media participant professionally and personally; led industry discussions on social media and community moderation. Leverage Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- RT @therealnimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP Live Long & Prosper indeed 21 hours ago
- Are you a company #founder -- or want to think like one? This curated book list might help: Books For #Founders bit.ly/17BFdur 22 hours ago
- My opinion: Today's @FCC ruling on #NetNeutrality was a necessary step to keep the speed limit consistent on the information superhighway 1 day ago
- Good NYC transit advice for non-natives/transplants ('cause, we know ): 22 tips for navigating NY like a pro on.mash.to/1FxRknf #NYC 1 day ago
- My answer to @MuckRack Daily's trivia question Owned by Vince Lombardi "Jumpers aren't everything, they're the only thing (keeping me warm)" 1 day ago
- LinkedIn’s Top Ten Most Engaged U.S. Marketers 2014
- Thanksgiving 2014 — Thank You
- Ron Casalotti, US Social Media Lead for @KPMG_US, presenting social media best practices to retired firm partners
- A Post About the THING That Bloggers and Others Hate Getting
- The ultimate guide to Twitterspeak, from the FBI, of course!