November 15, 2010 Leave a comment
A social media professional, doing social media for businesses, organizations and brands.
This blog covers that, of course, plus information, opinion and commentary on life as a native New Yorker. Thoughts expressed here are my own.
Social Media Professional
A social media professional since 1997, background and experience includes curating communities for 10 years on AOL in Community and Social Messaging; leading the B2B user participation effort at BusinessWeek; and spearheading social media from the PR/Communications department at Bloomberg L.P. Currently lead the social media effort at KPMG LLP leading both external social media promotion and support for the firm as well as internal awareness, education and training on leveraging social media for business development and business intellignece. Specialist in leveraging social media to build and grow online communities via real-time interaction, content programming, blogging/micro-blogging, social networking and monetization.
Avid social media participant professionally and personally; led industry discussions on social media and community moderation. Leverage Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+; wikis and more to promote brands and increase user engagement. An excellent communicator: the voice of the customer and evangelist/educator of social media inside the organization,
All thoughts expressed on my social pages are my own and do not reflect those of any client or employer.
Find me at the social sites or blog link below -- or reach out from here!
Share with Buffer
- The internet of things #iot industrial: analyzing 300 sensors in a modern jet engine to get 1% efficiency gain=$30 billion over 15yrs #oow14 21 hours ago
- RT @PeterStrid: Big Week in NYC with #BWGSocial bit.ly/1ngIODh @BWGSTRATEGY @PeopleLinx @ScottMcADigital @billwilliamsbwg @roncasa… 1 day ago
- Half of U.S. adult @Facebook users get their news on the site, per @pewresearch How social media is reshaping news pewrsr.ch/1BeDa7D 3 days ago
- This update was NOT written by a robot, but your mail might've been How to tell when a robot has written you a letter bit.ly/1svSH4d 3 days ago
- Nearly All Top Film And Television Titles Are Available To U.S. Consumers prn.to/1Be5F5f #VOD #streaming 4 days ago